Monday, August 10, 2009

Famous Penguin Contest

Ok hey guys. I will be starting a contest about meeting famous penguins. I will create a list of famous penguins that you will have to try and meet. The catch is that you will have to either get a postcard from them, be their buddy and copy and paste it on my site at the deadline date, or get pictures of them with you and the famous penguin together. Remember, player cards don't count. You have to either email or post every proof you have at the deadline date. I will separate each famous penguin into a group. The no. 1 group counts as 1 point, the no. 2 group counts as 2 points, etc. The higher the group number, the more points you get. Here's the list.



Group 1: Happywagon, Were2, Gamer12356, Tboyman, WiiWiiWii1, Sand Flipper, Dex Dude, Faith Flipper, Rockhoppergp

Group 2: Leish7, Cena12121, Matthew722, 3jel97

Group 3: Coco, Saavy, Jmann93, Zxz192, A kiwi Boy, Rsnail, Kingpin2, Lux1200, Ray Toolbear, Fano, Phat Fano, Tooly228

Group 4: Billybob, Fever, Nachoflame, Mimo777, Chrisdog93, Gizmo, Screenhog, Straw000, Wwe Adam, Graser8, Bad Boy, BikeBoy93, Heatblast227, Paintboy,

If you think I missed a penguin, email me at guarascpcheats@gmail.com. Also, if you would like to join this contest, comment on this post with your cp name at the bottom.

Contest Starts: August 11, 2009
Ends: September 1 2009
Prize for the winner : 1 month membership card

Note that you will have to be an author/admin in order to join this contest. Email me at guarascpcheats@gmail.com if you want to be an author on my site just for this contest. If you want you could just send them to me by email and you don't have to be an author/admin.

Good Luck to Everyone!

P.S My blogroll might be helpful in finding these famous penguins.

9 comments: