Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Contest

Hey guys. I will be making a contest after a long time! It will be a contest where I will be posting questions like: In which room is this item located in? Then, you have to answer by commenting on the post. However, if you get the question wrong, you are out. This is a registration post, so whoever wants to compete, comment below with your name. Every question will be up for only 2 days, so make sure u come here often. The first question will be posted on January 2.

Registration ends: January 1, 2010

10 comments:

  1. THIS IS FLAP AND I AM ENTERING THIS CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure...

    --Jamesbond98

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join!

    --Cookie!!

    PS: James signing up for Cookie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shure!! i might miss most of it thoght :'(
    ~Lilac102

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamesbond98 is out because Guara copied a post from my site when my site is legally protected by copyright. If Guara doesn't remove every post he took from www.jamesbond98cpgang.com and all the posts and graphics I made for him, the site will be shutdown. I have already contacted my site's copyright administrator and he agrees that Guara's act of stealing posts is illegal and that shutting down his site is completely legal. You have one week to remove the posts and graphics or your site will be shut down and your parents will have to pay me. That's just the way it is.

    --Jamesbond98 (JBCP President)
    http://www.jamesbond98cpgang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaz is entering the contest is it too late? PLZ NOT TO LATE PLOZ

    ReplyDelete